Dear Dangal Customers,
With the news dominated by the Coronavirus, we wanted to let you know that we are vigilantly implementing enhanced protocols to best protect your safety. We are closely monitoring the guidance of both the UK and Scottish Governments regarding the spread of the virus and ensure we meet customers’ needs whilst doing our parts to keep you and our employees safe.
Here’s what we are doing:
- Contactless Delivery: Our drivers will press the doorbell and stand at least 2 meters behind. This would allow customers to pick up the sealed food bag by themselves.
- Delivery Driver sanitisation: All of our drivers are carrying sanitiser and been instructed to use it before and after the deliveries.
- Robust cleaning techniques: We’ve stepped up our already vigorous cleaning techniques by;
- Extra Sanitiser Dispensers: We’ve installed more sanitiser dispensers in our restaurant. One by our entrance for everyone to use before entering or leaving.
- Employees’ Safety: In addition, we’re taking steps to further ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare professionals.
ORDER YOUR FOOD / BOOK YOUR TABLE AT OUR RESTAURANT WITH FULL CONFIDENCE.
During this challenging time, many people are nervous about stepping out of their homes. Please know that your safety is our highest priority and we truly appreciate the trust you place in our team and upon the business.